Animal welfare means is the well-being of animals. Animal welfare is a measure for providing various measures for its longevity, disease, immunosuppression, behavior, physiology and reproduction. Concern for animal’s welfare is based on the belief that animals are sentient and you should give them some consideration for well-being and suffering.
Animal housing continues to be an important issue for animal’s protection. Animals cannot speak but it does not mean that you got the right to misbehave with animals.
How animals were affected:
• Animals are slaughtered for food, clothing and personal amusement.
• They were killed for scientific research.
• Animals were kept in zoos, farms, circuses, etc. for making profit.
• Some human activities affect the welfare and survival of wild animals.
• Animals were used for film, sports, etc.
• In industry, especially hen for laying eggs.
Measures took for protecting animals:
Animals across the world must be kept in strict prohibition of particular housing system for animals.
• A standard board were established many states and countries for animals welfare. Hosing of animals is necessary for their well-being and giving relief from their suffering. Specially for laying hens, calves, pigs, turkey, sheep, goats, horses, etc
• Many organizations were established to protect animal’s rights and give them freedom from pain and injuries.
• More care was given to animal’s livestock and poultry.
• Provision of sufficient quality and quantity of feed and water.
• Attention must be given to animal’s health and husbandry procedure. And others.