Like humans, an animal also has great impact on the environment. Animals directly or indirectly have created many links which associate with environment. The most essential which animals create is food chain, they associate animals to plant. Globally it estimated that animals emit 2.4 billion of carbon dioxide by the process of deforestation for animals and feed crops.
Various role and activity within ecosystem are played by animals are as follows:
• Birds: Birds are prescribed with the role of pollination and dissemination of plants.
• Livestock: Livestock production may have a bigger impact on planet.
• Elephants: Elephant though considered being the largest animal but surprisingly they had a profound impact on environment. In search of food they break branches, uproots bushes and sometime push down whole trees.
• Starfish: They survive on coral polyps and when they are overpopulated then they can destroy vast coral reef ecosystem.
• Cattle: Cattle farming are responsible for 18% of greenhouse gas. In fact cattle farming are the major source of deforestation across the world. It is also worthy to mention that cattle is only reason that the world are overgrazing, reducing biodiversity of ecosystem in the process.
• Common carp: The common crap is a true bottom feeder. They uproot and disturb submerged vegetation. These fishes are known for polluting their environment. They are considered to be the most dangerous when they are introduced into alien habitat and then they become invasive species.